(Background: Abbie was recently given a bug collecting kit so she can capture all the rolly pollies in the neighborhood. It came with a flashlight. She left the flashlight on and the kit on the front porch last night)
Mom: We need to take good care of our things and that means putting them away at night.
Abbie: (disregarding what I just said) I need a new battery for the flashlight.
Mom: Didn't we just put in a new one yesterday?
Abbie: Yes, but I know THE LORD didn't want me to use this one anymore, and THE LORD didn't want me to go outside to get the stuff off the porch.
Any ideas how to trump THE LORD?
Mom: We need to take good care of our things and that means putting them away at night.
Abbie: (disregarding what I just said) I need a new battery for the flashlight.
Mom: Didn't we just put in a new one yesterday?
Abbie: Yes, but I know THE LORD didn't want me to use this one anymore, and THE LORD didn't want me to go outside to get the stuff off the porch.
Any ideas how to trump THE LORD?
Comments
ashli