This weekend in an effort to "Make Room for Baby" Brad helped me organize the girls closet. Abbie and I spent the day separating and collecting like things and donating the unlike things. By Saturday we were ready for Brad and the trip to IKEA. (Note-while we were at IKEA some crazy pregnant woman who looked and acted like me had a minor breakdown because her husband got a phone call and sat and talked about fire places with a co-worker. Fireplaces?! Did that husband know how hot it is and mean it is to talk about fire?! Did that husband realize that PRIORITIES PEOPLE and the pregnant woman was on a mission?! Whatever he was thinking-I'm sure the words "Coo-Coo" were probably nearby)
Here is the before:

And wah-la the after:

Also, I learned that there is NO WAY that Ty Pennington and his little friends actually move the peoples stuff back inside before the reveal. YOU KNOW that their stuff is chillin' in the neighbors driveway in a big old dumpster.
Here is the before:

And wah-la the after:

Also, I learned that there is NO WAY that Ty Pennington and his little friends actually move the peoples stuff back inside before the reveal. YOU KNOW that their stuff is chillin' in the neighbors driveway in a big old dumpster.
Comments
And love the Mika song!
P.S. I think we should totally get Megan's girls together with your girls. They would love that!
P.S.S. I don't start the new job until July 23rd. Until then I'm still hangin out at the UW and going to Real Estate school at night. Good times.