So I have a confession to make.
I am not Perfect.
I try to keep a clean and organized house but I do have one (read a couple) of areas that are not so great.
We came home from our trip and bossy Brad refuses to help me get the girls room ready and organized until I face the demon that is my pantry.
But here's the deal. The pantry didn't really bug me. The system is as follows...No system. Many bags of almost eaten things so Brad doesn't say, "Did you eat all of the ____________________(fill in the blank). Stuff stuffed where it fit. Only 2 rows of usable space.
Since Bossy Foreman Brad was being so unreasonable about letting me keep the pantry like this I caved to his heavy demands.
Behold the before:



The during:


(Note: Trader Joe's is so wierd. I bought All Butter Shortbread cookies with Raspberry or Apricot filling. I opened the bin and BEFORE I KNEW IT half of it was gone. It's like they magically put a spell in the package so that after eating what I am sure was 2 or 3 they are all half gone. Wierd.)
And the AFTER:


Brad and I actually had fun doing this project together, He's a great but demanding partner.
I am not Perfect.
I try to keep a clean and organized house but I do have one (read a couple) of areas that are not so great.
We came home from our trip and bossy Brad refuses to help me get the girls room ready and organized until I face the demon that is my pantry.
But here's the deal. The pantry didn't really bug me. The system is as follows...No system. Many bags of almost eaten things so Brad doesn't say, "Did you eat all of the ____________________(fill in the blank). Stuff stuffed where it fit. Only 2 rows of usable space.
Since Bossy Foreman Brad was being so unreasonable about letting me keep the pantry like this I caved to his heavy demands.
Behold the before:



The during:


(Note: Trader Joe's is so wierd. I bought All Butter Shortbread cookies with Raspberry or Apricot filling. I opened the bin and BEFORE I KNEW IT half of it was gone. It's like they magically put a spell in the package so that after eating what I am sure was 2 or 3 they are all half gone. Wierd.)
And the AFTER:


Brad and I actually had fun doing this project together, He's a great but demanding partner.
Comments