The mountains are pretty. They are red and pretty. We drived to Las Vegas. We played the ABC game that you have to sound out some foods that starts with the letter. I watched Bambi 2, and I watched Shaggy Dog, and I watched Strawberry Shortcake. Amelia was funny.
We stopped for gas in St. George. We saw the temple it was pretty.
Comments
your blog is looking great. I love the pictures you are taking. Are you having fun? Drive careful and take more pictures. What do you want to do when you get to Vegas? I will check back to see what fun the Danielson's are having.
from,
ashli
(your dad's cousin-by marriage :)
How many times did you ask "are we there yet?) That's a game your mom loved to play. Does you Dad stop for potty breaks or do you just have to open the door, point and shoot ?
Will you ask your mama if she is seriously worried that I'm going to have to come down there, or if she was just being silly?? I drove by your house on my way home from work, and I was sad you weren't there. I miss you already! I love you, and I can't wait to see more pictures!
How was that car ride? I hope your mom's legs don't go numb like mine do when I'm pregnant and driving in the car. Its annoying and not comfortable.
It looks like you are having a FANTASTIC time.