Skip to main content

Meet the week's guest blogger


So the Danielson's are off on an adventure to Legas. Yesterday's blog promised a prize for those that got the little riddle of whose daughter does what what in the morning...Congratulations to all those who participated...you are all winners...
The prize is that we get to be graced by a guest blogger who will delight all with her impressions of Vegas. Las Vegas or Begas through the eyes of 5-year-old. I present to you...Begas Baby: Danielson Family Summer Trip 2007, by Abbie Do. (Please leave lots of comments, she might be kind of needy like her mom.)

Comments

AnnEE said…
Dear Abbie,
I'm so excited to hear all about your blog this week. Don't forget to say how much you love and miss your Nanny while you're gone. I don't know what I'll do without you. I may cry. You look very beautiful in your mama's glasses. You're the prettiest girl I know. I love you!
Julie said…
Hi Abbie! Thanks for keeping up on your mom's blog. It's hard to last for too many days without knowing what fun you guys are up to.

p.s. If you get a chance would you mind posting a cool picture of the fountains outside the Bellagio while you're in Vegas? Those are my favorite!

thanks cutie pie! Have a fun vacation.
Heather said…
Julie-
I will. I hope the camera don't get wet. giggle.
Love, Abbie
Nana said…
Dear Miss Post I I I mean Miss Abbs

Wee also will be looking foreward to all the news from Begas.. Be sure and let us know EVERYTHING mommie and daddy do and ALL the money they are hiding under the seat of the car...Have fun and remember SUNBLOCK is our friend.
grammy said…
MAUDIE
YOU FORGOT TO TAKE GRANDMA ALONG.
WHO IS GOING TO CARRY YOUR BLOGGER NOTES, CAMARA, SUNLOTION AND PUT HAPPY FACES ON MILLY. I WILL MISS YOU!
Karen said…
Heather you look so young! How DO you do it?

Tell Abbie: The Wahington Talberts will be jealous of your computer privilages! I hardly let them VIEW the blog (cause I like to tattle on tham)let alone have them post! We'll you've done so well so far... maybe they can follow in your footsteps! You sure are PERFECTLY cute!
MissLed said…
Dear Abbie,

Sounds like a really fun vacation! Thanks for letting us all read about it. Hope you guys have a great time!

Love, Your best friend! Melanie

Popular posts from this blog

Why I totally rule: How I rediscovered my chi

(In order to fully appreciate this post, you MUST put on the background music. Just click the play from youtube. This has potential to be a longagong post so you might as well enjoy some tunes. I did most of my training with these gentleman blasting in my ear. Vampire Weekend, I love you.) Here's the story with the gory details. Why do you tri? On October 18, 2004 I delivered a 16 week old boy in the same room of the American Fork hospital that I lost one six months earlier. (I get pregnant really easily.) The previous week I had seen the doctor and everything was looking good and right on track so yay for me. While the first one was devastating (a whole other post for a whole other day), it was number 2 that changed me. I was so angry at my body for betraying me and not letting me do what I wanted it to do. I figured I was doing all the "right things" with the taking care of myself so therefore, I would be able to carry the babies to term and everyone would live happily ...

I'll go where you want me to go dear Lord, but Primary?!

Brad took the picture of me teaching GD a year ago. I was not pleased. No pictures. Brad took this picture of Max while I was teaching GD a month ago. I was pleased. Pictures of Max are fine by me. Some important thoughts on my new calling: In the 21 years since I have been in Primary as a merrie miss (apparently they are not called that anymore), I have subbed a handfull of times. It was not a success. One time, while subbing for Brad I went into the class and the boys had escaped out the window. All I saw were a set of feet as the kid was leaping out. Another time, while subbing for Brad I used the tie some kid was using and irritating everyone around him with and TIED HIM TO THE CHAIR. Another time, while subbing, the kid sliced his finger on the chair (not the same kid and he was not trying to escape my tying him up.) and ended up in the ER. (and it so happens that his mom is my 2nd counselor. I think that's funny.) I really really really loved teaching Gospel Doctrine. I hope ...

Max selfies at church

I am not sure if he is showing off his new tie he got for Christmas? He is a handsome little guy!