Skip to main content

I interrupt this regularly scheduled guest blog....


To announce the following. I have officially asked the universe for tickets to the Police on Friday Night. The following signs have pointed to the real event that it will happen.
#1. Brad's conference was scheduled for the EXACT time that they would be having their reunion tour.
#2. Brad's conference is giving away tickets to such concert.
#3. I had a dream about Sting the night before we left. He was singing so close to me I could feel his breath on my upper lip.
#4. When we went to get gas there was a Sting song playing in the gas station.
#5. A grabbed a CD case that I never listen to and it had a Police CD in it.
#6. For every class Brad goes to equals one entry in the contest. Yesterday he left at 8:00am and we saw him around 6:45pm. Big day.
#7. We went to see the lions at the SAME place where he will be on Friday.

Now, if the universe finds that there is another more worthy of the honor it could and decides to give the tickets to someone else it is probably because of one of the following reasons.

#1. Once Sting lays eyes on this round gal he surely will leave wife Trudie.
#2. Perhaps the universe knows that if we win these tickets I am SO scalping those bad boys for $1000.00

Comments

Good luck with those... the universe has to be in your favor... you could use the $1000 per ticket! Although, how often do you get to see The Police ?? Might not be a show worth missing... think about it long and hard. Love the Vegas updates!
Unknown said…
Hate to be the downer on the great case you presented there, but I think I made a pretty good case to the universe that I should be moving to Utah and living close to you all. Enough said.
Nana said…
So-o-o-o-o
Let me get this straight...you want tickets but you don't want tickets,,hummmmm..da universe jus' don't be workin dis' way...make up your mind....if the show is the bet then go get a pedicure..if the $$$is the bet then race to the slots...your chances are about the same...
AnnEE said…
Firstly- You could SO get more than a grand for those tickets. Secondly- I thought you really wanted to go? Thirdly- Why don't you call me to check in?? WHY??
grammy said…
OK my question to you is:
Why do you want a run-in with the police.
Are there judges in Las Vegas that will fix a $1,000 ticket ?
The universe is with you, nobody is going to get stung. I know Abbie is terrified of bees.
MissLed said…
I think the Universe should give all of us tickets to see the Police! We're good people. We deserve that! Right? I would totally be willing fly to Vegas Friday night for that!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I totally rule: How I rediscovered my chi

(In order to fully appreciate this post, you MUST put on the background music. Just click the play from youtube. This has potential to be a longagong post so you might as well enjoy some tunes. I did most of my training with these gentleman blasting in my ear. Vampire Weekend, I love you.) Here's the story with the gory details. Why do you tri? On October 18, 2004 I delivered a 16 week old boy in the same room of the American Fork hospital that I lost one six months earlier. (I get pregnant really easily.) The previous week I had seen the doctor and everything was looking good and right on track so yay for me. While the first one was devastating (a whole other post for a whole other day), it was number 2 that changed me. I was so angry at my body for betraying me and not letting me do what I wanted it to do. I figured I was doing all the "right things" with the taking care of myself so therefore, I would be able to carry the babies to term and everyone would live happily ...

I'll go where you want me to go dear Lord, but Primary?!

Brad took the picture of me teaching GD a year ago. I was not pleased. No pictures. Brad took this picture of Max while I was teaching GD a month ago. I was pleased. Pictures of Max are fine by me. Some important thoughts on my new calling: In the 21 years since I have been in Primary as a merrie miss (apparently they are not called that anymore), I have subbed a handfull of times. It was not a success. One time, while subbing for Brad I went into the class and the boys had escaped out the window. All I saw were a set of feet as the kid was leaping out. Another time, while subbing for Brad I used the tie some kid was using and irritating everyone around him with and TIED HIM TO THE CHAIR. Another time, while subbing, the kid sliced his finger on the chair (not the same kid and he was not trying to escape my tying him up.) and ended up in the ER. (and it so happens that his mom is my 2nd counselor. I think that's funny.) I really really really loved teaching Gospel Doctrine. I hope ...

Max selfies at church

I am not sure if he is showing off his new tie he got for Christmas? He is a handsome little guy!