
(Purging the guilt from my soul...)
My blogging friend Chi Girl (incidentally are you on facebook chi? Friend me would you? Search my first name then H*zen or Daniel*on. Elizabeth down under, same goes to you. And you Val. And everyone else.) gave me an award a while *cough cough* ago. I am not a very good receipient because I couldn't get past the seven random things about myself. So I sort of shelved it. But felt incredibly guilty whenever I thought about it. I figured after four years of blogging, it's all pretty much out there right? In any event, here goes.
1. Oh, how I love the TV. In college, I majored in media studies and found that although terribly unmarketable in the workplace, it was so fun to *HAVE* to watch tv for homework. Awesome Sauce.
2. I hate to be cold. It might have something to do with living in Rexburg, Logan and the Patagonia. I left for my mission in the spring of 1996. So I went to school in Logan: Winter, arrived in southern Argentina: Winter, had one "summer" then it was winter, and came home to: Winter in Logan. Suck Sauce.
3. The more stressed I am in my life, the more I retrieve to my phone. Specifically Words with Friends. The more games I have going, the more unease I am feeling with the everyday. Factoid sauce.
4. I love really loud music. Driving all by myself to really loud music is my idea of heaven. My car's stereo system is woefully lacking in that area but I make due with what I've got on hand. Musical Sauce.
5. I am a self proclaimed food snob. Not saying I need truffle oil and filet mignon, but I think that food can be prepared well and simply. I am obsessed with Everyday Food and Mad Hungry with Lucinda Scala. I know that I can out cook most restaurants which has really put a damper on the whole going out to eat thing. Large portions of crappy food is still a large portion of crappy food. When I am paying for a meal, it better be good, or I am cranky. Food for thought sauce.
6. I'm sort of a loner. I have a handful of really good friends but I don't really do the GNO thing. And I really stink at keeping in touch with people once they have moved away. I wish I was better, but I'm not. Loser Sauce.
7. I can be a bit obsessive. And then I can be a bit dismissive. It's night and day, and I feel a lot like Heidi Klum with the whole one day you're in, and the next day you're out. Fact Sauce.
(technically the rules of the award are such that I need to link and bestow the award to several other people. I can't handle the pressure. I'll do it another day.)
Comments
You are super awesome.
True sauce.
love you mutha crush. thanks for being you!
I KNEW you were just like Heidi Klum.
I will stalkbook you for sure.
Interesting list, though, so thanks for hitting the sauce!!