When I was little I used to love to throw the tennis ball against the garage. This behavior was definately verboten. (while I was writting the post I asked my dad why? he said "because it made noise and it was annoying to hear" and apparently it made a mark on the paint. And it caused the screws to get loose. I am doubting that theory but anywhoo.) My house, my mortgage, my rules. Max. kick the ball to your heart's content.
When I was little I used to love to throw the tennis ball against the garage. This behavior was definately verboten. (while I was writting the post I asked my dad why? he said "because it made noise and it was annoying to hear" and apparently it made a mark on the paint. And it caused the screws to get loose. I am doubting that theory but anywhoo.) My house, my mortgage, my rules. Max. kick the ball to your heart's content.
Comments