I live in an incredibly beautiful part of the country. With that beauty comes a lot of wack a doos that I like to think I am better than (ahem, I am). Like remember how today I went to Costco and lingered a little too long because I was hoping that one of the Sister Wives would be there buying celery for her douchey husband (singlular husband, plural wife). My friend Carrie saw them at Costco last week and I am obsessed with a sighting. Oh and I voted. But I feel like poop about the system thanks to last week's This American Life.
I live in an incredibly beautiful part of the country. With that beauty comes a lot of wack a doos that I like to think I am better than (ahem, I am). Like remember how today I went to Costco and lingered a little too long because I was hoping that one of the Sister Wives would be there buying celery for her douchey husband (singlular husband, plural wife). My friend Carrie saw them at Costco last week and I am obsessed with a sighting. Oh and I voted. But I feel like poop about the system thanks to last week's This American Life.
Comments
Really? Sister wives? I would stare at them ... a lot.
We have a cough cult cough living near our town and the kids all have to wear neck to toe clothing and the girls have to cover their hair (sounds like the Nuns we had when I was at school) I see them at the shops and I stare ... I cant help myself.