In another conversation with Anne she didn't realize that I had a separate blog for Mariko. The idea being I will put up pictures so her family and friends in Japan can follow some of her adventures. There isn't a lot of script because Hello, I speak english and my spanish would be useless (although I am amused that when I am trying to communicate a word with Mariko that she doesn't understand it will inevitably come out in spanish too.) I haven't been too advertise-y with the other blog because it is mostly pictures of stuff that sometimes gets recorded over here. I also don't want her blog to become dirty and common with spam (like my filthy dirty common blog can be sometimes). Mariko is the bomb diggity and we love having her in our family. Too bad I'm not giving her back in the summer. Ever. Never.
http://marikomoments.blogspot.com/
Comments