Reflections is something that Abbie has enjoyed participating in and I think its good for her. Abbie spent most of her weekends on her project and was anxious to turn it in. Amelia was not so much anxious to do the project as she was anxious to get the trophy. Here she is with her darling picture.

Eventhough we had talked about Abbie getting the trophy and Amelia getting the certificate I clearly had not prepared her broken heart properly when the time came and she realized there would be no trophy for her. She wailed "They Hate me!" "They hate my picture!" It was awful. File this experience under: "hmmm. Didnt' see that coming."

Here is the conquering hero and her victory picture.

Before the event I sent Brad and Amelia to Coldstone to pick out a special cake to celebrate the with the girls after the hoopla. Amelia picked the barfy gaggy flavor cake batter confetti puke.

On an end note, I think my oldest is beautiful in every which way, but I hate the above picture because of the resemblance to...
Eventhough we had talked about Abbie getting the trophy and Amelia getting the certificate I clearly had not prepared her broken heart properly when the time came and she realized there would be no trophy for her. She wailed "They Hate me!" "They hate my picture!" It was awful. File this experience under: "hmmm. Didnt' see that coming."
Here is the conquering hero and her victory picture.
Before the event I sent Brad and Amelia to Coldstone to pick out a special cake to celebrate the with the girls after the hoopla. Amelia picked the barfy gaggy flavor cake batter confetti puke.
On an end note, I think my oldest is beautiful in every which way, but I hate the above picture because of the resemblance to...
Comments
Sorry about Reflections and the quest for trophies.