Many of you may know my little sister Anne. There is a nine year difference in our ages, but I honestly don't remember a time when she wasn't my best friend. Since she is helping me out major while Brad and I are whooping it up on the sea, I thought I would tell ya'll why I likes me some Anne.

See I put pretty pictures of her up. Most pictures I have of the 2 of us, either she has put up or they are really unflattering. Hi Jason.

1. She knows the funny. When she left for Russia I was in a pretty bad funk. Brad didn't know how to help me and I realized that I hadn't laughed much since she had been gone. Now that she's down the street I can laugh all the time.
2. She answers the phone like this. "yee-sh." I like it.
3. She is super generous. If she buys new clothes as she is wont to do, admire it because chances are she will be letting you borrow it until its like yours. (am I right Heidi, or am I right?)
4. She's a planner. She likes to have things mapped out long and hard.
5. The pipes on that girl. Wow. She can sing. She has this whole bushel/light thing going right now, but I read in her resolutions that she is going to set it back on the hill. Go Matthew 5!
6. She appreciates my children for who they are and the sassiness that they have.
7. I really really love having our boys so close together.
8. When I was in high school, I used to take her to stuff because she never really seemed too young, just one of my friends.
9. She expresses her feelings openly. We Hazens really stink at it and she is very good.
10. She is always the first to compliment. I guess that makes her a noticer.
11. She introduced me to the magic of facebook, and I introduced her to the magic of Every Day Food, both of which have changed our lives.
12. She has a great group of girl friends that she works hard to maintain. I am an out of sight out of mind type of gal, so I really admire that.

13. I could go on and on, but have I mentioned I am leaving with my husband? I couldn't do this without you Ann.ee. Love you!

See I put pretty pictures of her up. Most pictures I have of the 2 of us, either she has put up or they are really unflattering. Hi Jason.

1. She knows the funny. When she left for Russia I was in a pretty bad funk. Brad didn't know how to help me and I realized that I hadn't laughed much since she had been gone. Now that she's down the street I can laugh all the time.
2. She answers the phone like this. "yee-sh." I like it.
3. She is super generous. If she buys new clothes as she is wont to do, admire it because chances are she will be letting you borrow it until its like yours. (am I right Heidi, or am I right?)
4. She's a planner. She likes to have things mapped out long and hard.
5. The pipes on that girl. Wow. She can sing. She has this whole bushel/light thing going right now, but I read in her resolutions that she is going to set it back on the hill. Go Matthew 5!
6. She appreciates my children for who they are and the sassiness that they have.
7. I really really love having our boys so close together.
8. When I was in high school, I used to take her to stuff because she never really seemed too young, just one of my friends.
9. She expresses her feelings openly. We Hazens really stink at it and she is very good.
10. She is always the first to compliment. I guess that makes her a noticer.
11. She introduced me to the magic of facebook, and I introduced her to the magic of Every Day Food, both of which have changed our lives.
12. She has a great group of girl friends that she works hard to maintain. I am an out of sight out of mind type of gal, so I really admire that.

13. I could go on and on, but have I mentioned I am leaving with my husband? I couldn't do this without you Ann.ee. Love you!
Comments
April