Fact-I am leaving my children for the first time for more than overnight. GAH! (wierd creepy predators that may be reading this? I am leaving them with my gun toting maverick style hyper-alarmed house, so step off)
Fact-I have really really generous family and friends who will be taking care of them.
Fact-The last 10 years have really gone by fast.
Fact-I booked the cruise because I watched a lot of love boat when I was little and one of their stops was Acapulco.
Fact-I never really understood how "doc". got all the ladies. He. was. so. creepy.
Fact-It snowed a lot yesterday and I was giddy saying SUCK it! snow! Mexico!
Fact-yesterday while I was doing a mountain of laundry Dr. Phil said my kids deserved to have parents who make time for themselves thus sucking the last bit of guilt left out of my body.
(sad) Fact-my laptop died (attention Carl A.) and I can't find my charger for my camera so my blogging has greatly been hindered. I have over 300 items in my reader. Hope to knock those out. wifi anyone?
Fact-Brad is preparing his kareoke number. My money is his Tom Jones "Help Yourself." He can wail.
Fact-I will probably do my Beyonce but only if they have bootylicious.
Comments
Have a fabulous, fabulous, FABULOUS time! Are we going to see you before/after you depart? Hope so.
April