
(before I write this post, how great was The Bachelor tonight?!)
Here is Abbie's poster of 100 things to celebrate her 100 days of school. She water colored on poster board, glued the fish on, glued the fish eyes on, glammed it up with glitter, and happily took it to school. (I am quite sure she spent 100 hours on it.

Could this be where she obtained her inspiration? Remember when this tank had 2 fish? Now I keep telling the girls if they let me take 11 back to the pet store I will buy them a frog. Anne is hoping for a wall of fish. You will notice several of the fish are pregnant. We are well on our way.
Comments
Have fun with all the fish!
Love the 100 days of school mural that Abigail made! I think you need to frame it and hang it in the family room for posterity's sake.
Love you
Your amazing Padre