One of my favorite games to play with myself is a celebrity look a like find. Brad tolerates it, but has to put his foot down when I start deleting pictures of the two of us in order to make room for my celebrity friends. Here's who was on the cruise with us.
Tammy Faye at Sea
Tammy Faye's son or lovah we couldn't tell, but we thought he looked like Sammy Hagar

Darrell Hammond the Piano Man


Liza Minelli with glasses (and a few appletinis)


The Colonel from Rambo at sea


All my exes live in Texas (and like to cruise)


Stand and Deliver or Battlestar Galactica guy with 'stache.


(imagine a non-animated picture below) Comic Book Guy. I tried all week to snag a picture of him, but no luck.

Non-celebrity sightings just people that look like someone we know.
Craig H. my friend Jessica's husband looks like the guy in yellow. This might be one that you had to see up close. I did see him up close, but that's another story.


Up next...that was NOT relaxing.
Tammy Faye at Sea
Tammy Faye's son or lovah we couldn't tell, but we thought he looked like Sammy Hagar
Darrell Hammond the Piano Man
Liza Minelli with glasses (and a few appletinis)

The Colonel from Rambo at sea

All my exes live in Texas (and like to cruise)

Stand and Deliver or Battlestar Galactica guy with 'stache.

(imagine a non-animated picture below) Comic Book Guy. I tried all week to snag a picture of him, but no luck.

Non-celebrity sightings just people that look like someone we know.
Craig H. my friend Jessica's husband looks like the guy in yellow. This might be one that you had to see up close. I did see him up close, but that's another story.
Up next...that was NOT relaxing.
Comments
And are you the funnest person to hang out with or what?