In order to get the most out of your investment goals, make sure you trust that your money is going to be safe.
Abbie trusts that her money is still in her piggy bank because that's where she left it when she went to school.
Abbie's money is not safe.

Your investments should have liquidity.

Here Amelia is checking the liquidity
To allow material assets to erode because of bad management is not good stewardship.
She should evaluate her risk and return and know that if she cannot afford to lose it, she cannot afford to invest it.
Here Amelia is reinvesting Abbie's money into Max's bank.
I would advise Max to diversify.
Abbie trusts that her money is still in her piggy bank because that's where she left it when she went to school.
Abbie's money is not safe.
Your investments should have liquidity.
Here Amelia is checking the liquidity
To allow material assets to erode because of bad management is not good stewardship.
She should evaluate her risk and return and know that if she cannot afford to lose it, she cannot afford to invest it.
Here Amelia is reinvesting Abbie's money into Max's bank.
I would advise Max to diversify.
Comments
I think you should post about your renaissance children.
and are you sure your husband never made out with celia? that was a funny thing to write. i laughed and i don't know either of them.
That Amelia, she looks so sneaky. I'd like to thank her for the advice. When I get some money, I will be sure to have her help me invest it.