Skip to main content

Not that anyone asked but....

I am totally back on board for Big Booty Mama. The holidays were fabulous and I ate and ate and ate and ate but I prefer the way my body feels when I take it easy.

So I am on day 3 of no white stuff. Once you pull through day 2 its easy going. All that got me through it yesterday was sitting on youtube with these fellas.

Enjoy. It might be my favorite one.



You're so beautiful. You could be a part-time model. (But you'd probably have to still keep your normal job)

Comments

AnnEE said…
You are gorgeous big booty mama or not!
Marisa said…
Um, could I join you? I was doing well at the beginning of the holidays (of course, having the stomach flu helped) but not so much anymore. Also, I watched Waitress last night and really like it. Good recommendation.
Jessica G. said…
Thanks for the video! I just spent half of my kid's naptime watching all those on YouTube! :) Da BOOM!
I have a big booty! And I'm a momma! Can I join you?
Lindy said…
Thanks a lot for providing me with a totally embarrassing moment! What? you may ask--I loved the video so I was watching their other songs on YouTube while Sidney was sitting on my lap. I look down and she was holding the phone and had dialed someone's number--whoever it was got an earful of "If your into it!" I'm laughing, but I'm dying at the same time. I got on the phone and said, "Hello? I'm sorry, my baby just called you by accident." The lady sounded confused (and horrified) and said, "okay." I said sorry and hung up as fast as I could. Thanks a lot Heather!
MissLed said…
That gets my vote for best song (so far) of 2008. "You're like a dream - or a high class prostitute" Instant classic!
Celia Fae said…
Since you are back on board, does this mean it is a public and open blog for us all to read? Oh goody. Let the spying begin.
Summmack said…
I am trying to pretend we are friends, but I have not been officially added to your "friends list" just thought I should bring that to your attention:) Can we PLEASE be friends?
Unknown said…
getting off the white stuff is hell - I've been there so I know - but once you've crossed over, it gets easier, I promise.

Okay - love that video - is that from Flight of the Concordes on HBO? do you watch that? it looks pretty clever and entertaining.

On a side note, I watched "Year of the Dog" with Molly Shannon today. For some reason I thought of you because it is quirky like you like, but a little flat and sad - just wondered if you saw it and what you think.
Seriously, that video was hilarious! Christopher and I laughed, and laughed, and laughed. I love when he does his dance moves... If you are interested, I think I might start training for a triathalon, since I have not exercised for like 8 months, I figure it was time to start it back up again. Let me know if your interested! :)
Emily said…
ACtually, that was emily, not christopher who just posted...Whoops...

Popular posts from this blog

Why I totally rule: How I rediscovered my chi

(In order to fully appreciate this post, you MUST put on the background music. Just click the play from youtube. This has potential to be a longagong post so you might as well enjoy some tunes. I did most of my training with these gentleman blasting in my ear. Vampire Weekend, I love you.) Here's the story with the gory details. Why do you tri? On October 18, 2004 I delivered a 16 week old boy in the same room of the American Fork hospital that I lost one six months earlier. (I get pregnant really easily.) The previous week I had seen the doctor and everything was looking good and right on track so yay for me. While the first one was devastating (a whole other post for a whole other day), it was number 2 that changed me. I was so angry at my body for betraying me and not letting me do what I wanted it to do. I figured I was doing all the "right things" with the taking care of myself so therefore, I would be able to carry the babies to term and everyone would live happily ...

I'll go where you want me to go dear Lord, but Primary?!

Brad took the picture of me teaching GD a year ago. I was not pleased. No pictures. Brad took this picture of Max while I was teaching GD a month ago. I was pleased. Pictures of Max are fine by me. Some important thoughts on my new calling: In the 21 years since I have been in Primary as a merrie miss (apparently they are not called that anymore), I have subbed a handfull of times. It was not a success. One time, while subbing for Brad I went into the class and the boys had escaped out the window. All I saw were a set of feet as the kid was leaping out. Another time, while subbing for Brad I used the tie some kid was using and irritating everyone around him with and TIED HIM TO THE CHAIR. Another time, while subbing, the kid sliced his finger on the chair (not the same kid and he was not trying to escape my tying him up.) and ended up in the ER. (and it so happens that his mom is my 2nd counselor. I think that's funny.) I really really really loved teaching Gospel Doctrine. I hope ...

Max selfies at church

I am not sure if he is showing off his new tie he got for Christmas? He is a handsome little guy!