Today Brad needed to go to the data center and decided to get lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of bonus points by taking the girls. Leaving a feverish, sleepy Max (teeth? ears? a cold? really wish he would just use his words and tell me what it is) and a very happy mama with nothing to do but the following:
Lighting scented candles to make it cozy (its.snowing. A. Gain)
Getting on his bike trainer (man that was a GREAT Christmas present.)
Shaving my legs (its winter so I kind of need to schedule it)
Taking a nap by the fire
Catching up on the laundry
NOT having PBS or QUBO on.
Before I forget to document this-my girls are slightly obsessed with all things Paddington. I think its wonderful that their imaginations continue to run beyond the book. From the writing his name in steam on the windows, tea parties on top of tables, fascination with marmalade and recently, opera. On a separate note, Amelia is going through a phase where she is calling me Mama Meatball. I kind of love it.

Lighting scented candles to make it cozy (its.snowing. A. Gain)
Getting on his bike trainer (man that was a GREAT Christmas present.)
Shaving my legs (its winter so I kind of need to schedule it)
Taking a nap by the fire
Catching up on the laundry
NOT having PBS or QUBO on.
Before I forget to document this-my girls are slightly obsessed with all things Paddington. I think its wonderful that their imaginations continue to run beyond the book. From the writing his name in steam on the windows, tea parties on top of tables, fascination with marmalade and recently, opera. On a separate note, Amelia is going through a phase where she is calling me Mama Meatball. I kind of love it.
Comments
and... amelia looks sooo much like brad, it's suprises me everytime.
Bite me.