This past week Amelia has:
Gone through a whole box of Q-Tips, (licking them all both ends after dipping them in choc-ey milk), Gone through a roll of toilet paper square by square making a wet mound in Max's bath while I was getting him ready for bed, Squeezed toothpaste on the rug in her bathroom then licked the floor, eat sequins during craft time with Abbie...I could go on and on.
On Friday I spent the whole day cleaning it from top to bottom because that's how I roll on Friday.
Then we got a package from UPS (don't you worry bout a thang...)
(What word is Mommy probably saying?!)


Abbie was pretty ticked when we made her clean it up too.
Gone through a whole box of Q-Tips, (licking them all both ends after dipping them in choc-ey milk), Gone through a roll of toilet paper square by square making a wet mound in Max's bath while I was getting him ready for bed, Squeezed toothpaste on the rug in her bathroom then licked the floor, eat sequins during craft time with Abbie...I could go on and on.
On Friday I spent the whole day cleaning it from top to bottom because that's how I roll on Friday.
Then we got a package from UPS (don't you worry bout a thang...)
Abbie was pretty ticked when we made her clean it up too.
Comments
Thought I'd say hi!
Jen Stapley :)