So I think Abbie is a pretty good little artist. She had the opportunity to showcase her talents at her elementary school Reflections contest "I can make a difference by..." It was a little tricky getting her to sit down and focus long enough on the question and make it match with her drawing. Some of the drawings went like this: "I can make a difference by...(insert picture with happy flowers and clouds)... I would then ask her to clarify how that drawing matched with what she wanted to do to make a difference. Brad said I was being way to bossy and I made her start over a couple of times because it wasn't "quite right...". Well la-di-dah. Momma definately knew best because she did get a nice little honorable mention.
She was recognized and got a nice little ribbon. Brad made her promise not to do her "wierd kindergarten smile" for the pictures and Grandma was there as a surprise.

I was so proud of her and am looking forward to making her win next year.
Comments