I was given 2 choices of what to do with the kids this morning. Which do you think I leaned more towards?
Option 1: Sledding with Abbie and the neighbors in our balmy 19 degrees?


Option 2: Stay inside with Mia Mia and Max and have a very wet tea party?


If you chose option B, you would be 100% correct. I did however, provide the hot chocolate to the dearies and offered them a warm basement movie by the fire when they were finished. That Mr. Bean is so funny.
Option 1: Sledding with Abbie and the neighbors in our balmy 19 degrees?
Option 2: Stay inside with Mia Mia and Max and have a very wet tea party?
If you chose option B, you would be 100% correct. I did however, provide the hot chocolate to the dearies and offered them a warm basement movie by the fire when they were finished. That Mr. Bean is so funny.
Comments
So, how is PT with Mia Mia going? I'm curious what the score is.