>
So I nearly made it. I missed a day because I did the black Friday thing and ate a lot of food and got my house ready for Christmas and I missed a day.
Since I have gumption I will do it again next year..but until then can I show you the worst hack job in the history of scissors?!
I was out and about last week and Max needed a haircut. Amelia was a bit homeless looking too so I went to a place I have only seen but have never actually been to because it was on my way. It rhymes with hollah butts. -which I find to be a very stupid name for a haircutting place because their cuts cost more than Ah-Dollar. They should rename it to Sucky for Under 10 buckys. Whatev.
I should preface this by saying that Amelia is a statue once you strap that doggie apron around her neck and start weilding the scissors.
So I can't in good faith blame her for the hair massacre. Take a look.
What stray long pieces? Huh? What?

Funny, I didn't ask for a reverse a-line but that is totally what she heard. Longer in the back, shorter in the front. Yep, that's what she heard.

There was an inch difference from one side to another.


Don't my fingers look like hotdogs in this picture?
I had a friend fix it and it looks MUCH better. (holla Karen!) It happened last week, should I take my camera in and get my money back. Actually should I give the receipt and my camera to Anne so she can get all dignified and uppity to get my money back? Or should I just let it go and realize that the hair cutter probably just had a bad day (you're taking one down, you sing a sad song...)?
So I nearly made it. I missed a day because I did the black Friday thing and ate a lot of food and got my house ready for Christmas and I missed a day.
Since I have gumption I will do it again next year..but until then can I show you the worst hack job in the history of scissors?!
I was out and about last week and Max needed a haircut. Amelia was a bit homeless looking too so I went to a place I have only seen but have never actually been to because it was on my way. It rhymes with hollah butts. -which I find to be a very stupid name for a haircutting place because their cuts cost more than Ah-Dollar. They should rename it to Sucky for Under 10 buckys. Whatev.
I should preface this by saying that Amelia is a statue once you strap that doggie apron around her neck and start weilding the scissors.
So I can't in good faith blame her for the hair massacre. Take a look.
What stray long pieces? Huh? What?
Funny, I didn't ask for a reverse a-line but that is totally what she heard. Longer in the back, shorter in the front. Yep, that's what she heard.
There was an inch difference from one side to another.
Don't my fingers look like hotdogs in this picture?
I had a friend fix it and it looks MUCH better. (holla Karen!) It happened last week, should I take my camera in and get my money back. Actually should I give the receipt and my camera to Anne so she can get all dignified and uppity to get my money back? Or should I just let it go and realize that the hair cutter probably just had a bad day (you're taking one down, you sing a sad song...)?
Comments