While I was cleaning up after breakfast I heard chairs being dragged around the tile. When I turned the corner, I was alarmed to see this.

First attempt at the front door
I removed the chair and redirected his attention so I could make an effort at the laundry. When I turned the other corner, I found this.

Another attempt at the back door
So, the next time those obnoxious alarm salesman come by, I may actually invite them in. Looks like we may need to invest in a door sensor soon.
First attempt at the front door
I removed the chair and redirected his attention so I could make an effort at the laundry. When I turned the other corner, I found this.
Another attempt at the back door
So, the next time those obnoxious alarm salesman come by, I may actually invite them in. Looks like we may need to invest in a door sensor soon.
Comments