I will know why.
Lame post.
Took Excedrin PM and had a fabulous post in mind but now it doesn't really make sense, so....
Do you think I should make spinach gratin for Thanksgiving?
I'm already having:
Buttermilk brined turkey
Mashed potatoes
Stuffing
Sweet Potatoes
Pear and Gorgonzola salad
Green Beans with Shallots
Rolls
I probably have enough, but I do likes me some spinach gratin.
Lame post.
Took Excedrin PM and had a fabulous post in mind but now it doesn't really make sense, so....
Do you think I should make spinach gratin for Thanksgiving?
I'm already having:
Buttermilk brined turkey
Mashed potatoes
Stuffing
Sweet Potatoes
Pear and Gorgonzola salad
Green Beans with Shallots
Rolls
I probably have enough, but I do likes me some spinach gratin.
Comments
By the way, everything else you are having sounds delicious!
PS I watched Biggest Loser, and almost killed myself. I'm nearly certain that the heartache I've endured over the last 2 weeks will be negated in one day. Blast.
It all sounds yummy!
For the record, I recently stopped following you and everyone else for that matter -- it wasn't personal, I just couldn't handle that many blogs in my follower column, it was overwhelming.
Spinach is a favorite of mine in any form.
April
baking anyone?