
In the above featured photo you will find 2 of my favorite Danielsons in the world. 1 has been my dentist for the last 17 years and the other has been my husband for the past 8. I am quite fond of both of them.
During the annual Danielson/Talbert camping trip my dentist noticed some tightness in his chest. Understand that this man is freakishly strong, solid, and very well held together. I observed to Brad that it was the first time I have EVER seen his dad and thought that he looked a little tired. He decided to make an appointment to get it checked out.
He is having a quadruple bypass surgery as we speak.
The last time he had a health "crisis" was during the week that Amelia was born. He beat the cancer and has been great ever since. Max will be making his entrance any time in the next 9 days.
Hey Gary, I have an idea. How about I stop having babies and you stop having health scares. Deal?
Comments