So I kind of had my heart set on having this baby on 07/07/07 so that not only would it be easy to remember but so I could also share the date with Eva Longoria and her wedding aniversary (not really). Because my doctor is a lettle leery on malpractice suits, he will not scoop this baby out until the end of the month (boo) unless I go into labor (yay!).
In an effort to get such movement ahem moving along yesterday I:
vacuumed all 3 floors, did 6 loads of laundry, scrubbed the kitchen and mopped the floors, carried 3 boxes of Granpa's slides up the stairs, helped Brad unload the camping gear, weeded my side yard, carried Amelia everywhere and cleaned my shower (Which didn't really even need it)
This morning I:
weeded the farm at my mom's for 1 1/2 hours.
At 12:00 pm, I decided that 07/07/07 was a really stupid and lousy day to have a baby because I can hardly move. I've been in bed for 3 hours.
Watch out 07/17/07....i'm inventing projects to do as we speak.
In an effort to get such movement ahem moving along yesterday I:
vacuumed all 3 floors, did 6 loads of laundry, scrubbed the kitchen and mopped the floors, carried 3 boxes of Granpa's slides up the stairs, helped Brad unload the camping gear, weeded my side yard, carried Amelia everywhere and cleaned my shower (Which didn't really even need it)
This morning I:
weeded the farm at my mom's for 1 1/2 hours.
At 12:00 pm, I decided that 07/07/07 was a really stupid and lousy day to have a baby because I can hardly move. I've been in bed for 3 hours.
Watch out 07/17/07....i'm inventing projects to do as we speak.
Comments
ashli