SO you think I can complain? (Sha, na, na, na, na, na)
I am tempted to go back and delete all the whining that has been going on in my life this last month. My blog has turned into sort of a cry baby fest and I would be quite sick of me if I was reading it...so here is my news flash...No more whining. except for this one little thing.
I've sort of resigned myself that this child will be here on Sunday which is GREAT because I've realized I kind of have a lot to do still.
FACT: I planned on having all of my 80 summer hours completed before the baby comes. I'm half way there.
FACT: Its much easier to control and occupy 3 kids when one is housed in my body. (or so my sister in Orlando can attest).
FACT: People in general are much nicer to pregnant women than just plain ol' fat women.
FACT: I love having an excuse to be growl-ey at everyone.
FACT: Brad will be traveling for 3 out of 4 weeks 5 days after the baby comes. Fabulous.
FACT: Most importantly, I cannot have this baby until I have a proper pedicure. I have not had a chance to do that yet.
Whine over. Only happy news from now on.
I am tempted to go back and delete all the whining that has been going on in my life this last month. My blog has turned into sort of a cry baby fest and I would be quite sick of me if I was reading it...so here is my news flash...No more whining. except for this one little thing.
I've sort of resigned myself that this child will be here on Sunday which is GREAT because I've realized I kind of have a lot to do still.
FACT: I planned on having all of my 80 summer hours completed before the baby comes. I'm half way there.
FACT: Its much easier to control and occupy 3 kids when one is housed in my body. (or so my sister in Orlando can attest).
FACT: People in general are much nicer to pregnant women than just plain ol' fat women.
FACT: I love having an excuse to be growl-ey at everyone.
FACT: Brad will be traveling for 3 out of 4 weeks 5 days after the baby comes. Fabulous.
FACT: Most importantly, I cannot have this baby until I have a proper pedicure. I have not had a chance to do that yet.
Whine over. Only happy news from now on.
Comments