Because I am one of "those" parents who will take the holidays to the next level Bradfo and I thought we could have some fun with food coloring on this green Saturday.

#1 Amelia was nervous about the St. Patricks headband.
#2. Abbie was pleased it was breakfast time.
#3.Abbie was surprised to see her meal.

#4. Abbie was disappointed that it didn't look right.
#5. Abbie was angry that her breakfast was ruined.

#6. Abbie was giddy when I explained her food was green for St. Patrick's Day.
#7. Abbie was intrigued by the green whipped cream.
#8. Abbie was tentative about her green milk.

#1 Amelia was nervous about the St. Patricks headband.
#2. Abbie was pleased it was breakfast time.

#3.Abbie was surprised to see her meal.

#4. Abbie was disappointed that it didn't look right.
#5. Abbie was angry that her breakfast was ruined.

#6. Abbie was giddy when I explained her food was green for St. Patrick's Day.
#7. Abbie was intrigued by the green whipped cream.
#8. Abbie was tentative about her green milk.

How many moodswings have you experienced today?



Comments