Isn't it annoying when you click on someone's link to check in on their progress and they haven't updated in more than 3 weeks? (name rhymes with tanny dee and last we heard she has lice). Just kidding truthfully I have been completely engrossed in operation spring clean which has involved:
1-going through the 14 boxes of 0-12 month old baby girl clothes
2-grabbing those outfits I just can't bear to part with and putting them in a box (my limit is 2)
3- Give Abbie and Amelia their closets back. They have been the recipients of project basment cleanup
4-Decide whether the universe and karma wants me to donate all the boxes of girly clothes instead of going to kid2kid. Will I feel cheap and used?
5-rebox all holidays that didn't make it to the red bucket stage last year.
6-Pull items Amelia will be in this summer but too cold now and mix with the few baby boy things I have
7-Do the gulp 8 loads of laundry that are awaiting me.
I guess it sure is spring because this mama is a nestin' fool here!!!
1-going through the 14 boxes of 0-12 month old baby girl clothes
2-grabbing those outfits I just can't bear to part with and putting them in a box (my limit is 2)
3- Give Abbie and Amelia their closets back. They have been the recipients of project basment cleanup
4-Decide whether the universe and karma wants me to donate all the boxes of girly clothes instead of going to kid2kid. Will I feel cheap and used?
5-rebox all holidays that didn't make it to the red bucket stage last year.
6-Pull items Amelia will be in this summer but too cold now and mix with the few baby boy things I have
7-Do the gulp 8 loads of laundry that are awaiting me.
I guess it sure is spring because this mama is a nestin' fool here!!!
Comments
how do i add the youtube links on my blog - like you and Heidi have added? you can email me if you want. I noticed Heidi was able to get it, but I couldn't. boo hoo.
shannandesh@msn.com