Abbie's dream last night:
"Ok, Momma I'm gonna tell you all about it because I don't want it to come true right momma!
Ehm, last night ehm there was like a scary guy that wanted to take all our powers from the lights and if daddy killed him he will get killed and I didn't want him to kill daddy so I held my breath and I knowed I had the last power so I take a deep breath and I hit the guy and I smooshed him and did all that stuff. Mommy's been searching to bad guys, she was in the same car as us and we just searched to the really bad guys and we had our own little power. I had my last power again and I did the last thing I could do so I saved my family from the guy shooting my family. I shooted all the mean guys with the mean powers. There was a king and he met us at the park and I hit him and took his sword. Then I waked up. I thought it was real but it was just a dream."
Ok, note to self...time to lay off the sugar before bedtime, and be a little more vigilant about those princess movies she watches. Wow.
"Ok, Momma I'm gonna tell you all about it because I don't want it to come true right momma!
Ehm, last night ehm there was like a scary guy that wanted to take all our powers from the lights and if daddy killed him he will get killed and I didn't want him to kill daddy so I held my breath and I knowed I had the last power so I take a deep breath and I hit the guy and I smooshed him and did all that stuff. Mommy's been searching to bad guys, she was in the same car as us and we just searched to the really bad guys and we had our own little power. I had my last power again and I did the last thing I could do so I saved my family from the guy shooting my family. I shooted all the mean guys with the mean powers. There was a king and he met us at the park and I hit him and took his sword. Then I waked up. I thought it was real but it was just a dream."
Ok, note to self...time to lay off the sugar before bedtime, and be a little more vigilant about those princess movies she watches. Wow.
Comments