So while I was downstairs changing the laundry ("Be a Better Me week 2-i'm totally caught up on laundry...) Amelia was upstairs in my drawers finding something fun to do. She found some mascara and decided to do a little makeover. Thick Makeover. When I saw her I kept repeating "Please let that be the Covergirl Professional $ 4.99 brand" Much to my chagrin it was the lancome

Dear Brad,
If you are reading this for the first time and realizing that I do in fact spend $ 23.00 on mascara when I could get mascara for 5 bucks, I want you to know that there are some things that a gal just can't cut corners on and you know how when I itch my eyes over and over again and really start digging into them? That would be the cheap-o brand. Hope that's not a problem.
Lovin you-
HD
Amelia owes me $23.00.

Dear Brad,
If you are reading this for the first time and realizing that I do in fact spend $ 23.00 on mascara when I could get mascara for 5 bucks, I want you to know that there are some things that a gal just can't cut corners on and you know how when I itch my eyes over and over again and really start digging into them? That would be the cheap-o brand. Hope that's not a problem.
Lovin you-
HD
Comments
Brad also doesn't realize that when they're super uber expensive, we make it LAAAASSSTTTT!!