
Today is Brad's 37th birthday and I thought I would list a coupl-a reasons why I love him:
#1. He is crazy creative. he can do it all.
#2. When we were dating he promised if I stuck with him he would "take me places". So far, Mexico, Hawaii, NYC, Rhode Island, Montana, Jackson Hole, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Oregon, Aruba, Florida, Vegas, Puerto Rico, St. Lucia, Texas, St. Johns. He has tried to take me to Germany, Italy, and Barcelona. Darned other responsibilites of mine.
#3. He is a great camper. Might I say a happy one?
#4. He is NOT a picky eater. He'll eat anything I feed him-especially dessert.
#5. He still wants to please his dad.
#6. He once hit a bat with a bat while in the wood shop. Loved the irony for a long time.
#7. He is super handy. Abbie says my daddy can six anything.
#8. When he laughs really hard he puts his hand over his face and shakes and turns bright red. No sound comes out.
#9. He is very generous with his cold hard cash.
#10. Last summer on a road trip he was singing Eminem's Shake that A** for me and he actually said the word (probably the first time I have ever heard him say a potty word). I laughed so hard I peed my pants.
#11. He taught me the art of correct Oreo Cookie dipping in milk. That is-to grab the cookie while it is soaked, but not soggy.
#12. In the winter he sleeps with a neck blanket to keep him warm.
#13. He has freakishly soft hands.
#14. After a day in the shop he comes back with mystery wounds that he has no idea where they came from.
#15. He's a crooner! Did I mention he can sing?
#16. He ruined a pair of $200.00 Cole Hahn shoes playing kick the tennis ball to Riley. Its been Target shoes ever since.
#17. He doesn't really understand the meaning of "play clothes". Therefore, he doesn't own an article of clothing that hasn't been "played" in.
#18. He is a wonder with a trailer hitch. He can back up, turn maneuvor anything attached to the car.
#19. He cleans a mean kitchen.
#20. He doesn't really remember names (at all...) but he is really good at remembering faces.
#21. He mops up my sick when I don't make it fast enough.
#22. He gets my relationship with cheesecake and salmon.
#23. He can scrapbook. He did one before we were married wit h his then true love Becky Smith.
#24. He enjoys great music. He loves Bolero and took me to a concert in the park.
#25. He can work the bed head for days
#26. He is a wonder at the computer.
#27. If I ask if something makes me look fat, he'll say "You're pretty"
#28. He is a bed hog. I have pictures to prove it. I think its because he just wants to be closer to me.
#29. He is a good brother to his siblings. He encourages me to keep up with my siblings.
#30. When he is working and its my naptime, he can put me to sleep with his tapping on the keyboard. Works every time.
#31. He answers the phone. "Hi this is Brad."
#32. He used to be a flight attendant for SWA and still gets recognized when we fly.
#33. He really misses Central Park cheap burgers.
#34. He likes the 49ers and the Giants, but they regularly break his heart.
#35. He introduced me to Andy Richtor and other funny men and we like to laugh.
#36. He rules at breakfast food preparation.
#37. All his girls adore him. He is a wonder with the ladies.
Comments