Bradfo called me and suggested I make sandwiches for the kids and come meet him for lunch at Sushi House in AF. (He is, afterall, 1/8 Japanese...)Never been to Sushi House? Neither had I, but man oh man DO NOT judge a book by its former Denny's site cover. It was so good. And the company? Even better. This was an especially nice treat because Brad and I NEVER get together for lunch out and about like the good old days when we were rollin. (sushi joke). Even my friends at Yelp gave it the coveted 4 stars.
Should I note that I while Brad was paying I was thinking I had been granted the gift of tongues as the sushi masters were preparing their delicacies in their tall red hats? Were they speaking Japanese and now I understood it? Had I actually eaten so much that I was turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so? (ber der dah der der der der)?
Nope. They were definately Mexicans speaking their native tongues.
But dang, Gina, they make a mean Godzilla roll!
Comments
In any event smarty boots, what if the said missing item was taken by a Spanish speaking person? They would now know how to look to see if you are covering up your tracks.
You should have spoken "Max" to tell how to do it. For example say "Dah" (pointing to pantry) "Dah" (pointing to book) and "Papaaa". Translated this means "take a book to the pantry where you will find grandpa eating cookies". Simple ... yeh?
Heather, be careful driving after eating that Sushi. I remember a lot of horrendous drivers in California, many of whom had been eating Sushi. There must a correlation.
Padre