(Wanna know another blessing I should have counted yesterday? When I went for the early morning perusal (the 6:00 am edition) around the neighborhood looking for awesome strollers the camera was in the CAR. Did I put the camera in the car? No. Did I drive the car at all Halloween night? Again no. Anne, can I have a witness to my taking pictures then heading straight out? But the camera was in the CAR.)
So with that in mind, I will proceed with my Blessing of the day. Could not be happier that Halloween is over. Yes, I go full force with all the parties, decorations, and homemade rootbeer and donuts frying in the dutch oven and spiced cider, and sewed costumes, but really. Enough. Already. Prepare your senses for buco images. Because I have my camera back.
Abbie, child of mine, is the only offspring who will scoop guts. Glad there is 2 of us.

Amelia and Max waiting for Abbie's school parade of costumes to start. The smiles on our faces? That's pure donut, peanut butter cup, and diet coke joy people. (and I'm pretty sure for me that's all had eaten at that point in the day)

Hermoine Granger. Scarf by Super Mom. Do not look at the edges. Very Neville-ish.

My Max. The true and original Wild Thing.

Letting his wild rumpus begin.

Amelia as Eloise from the Eloise books. Oh, my mistake. Girlfriend was Eloise at her school party then changed to the famous Ms. Montana. Minus the stripper pole. sigh.

the whole crew

The royal parents dressed the night before. (I don't think I have any pictures of my witch costume on Halloween. Yep. 2 costumes for me.)

Spoiler Alert for another post:
I really should have dressed up as Nancy Drew or anyone from the Bloodhound Gang (when you are in trouble we are there on the double fame). Do you think I am letting my stroller just go? If wandering around with a knife in one hand and a flashlight in the other is any indication, you truly ain't seen nothing yet. I watch way too many crime dramas on TV and I am way too bada$$ to give up my stroller without a super fight. I will spare the deets, but suffice it to say I will be participating in stakeouts. The perps should consider themselves warned.
So with that in mind, I will proceed with my Blessing of the day. Could not be happier that Halloween is over. Yes, I go full force with all the parties, decorations, and homemade rootbeer and donuts frying in the dutch oven and spiced cider, and sewed costumes, but really. Enough. Already. Prepare your senses for buco images. Because I have my camera back.
Abbie, child of mine, is the only offspring who will scoop guts. Glad there is 2 of us.
Amelia and Max waiting for Abbie's school parade of costumes to start. The smiles on our faces? That's pure donut, peanut butter cup, and diet coke joy people. (and I'm pretty sure for me that's all had eaten at that point in the day)
Hermoine Granger. Scarf by Super Mom. Do not look at the edges. Very Neville-ish.
My Max. The true and original Wild Thing.
Letting his wild rumpus begin.
Amelia as Eloise from the Eloise books. Oh, my mistake. Girlfriend was Eloise at her school party then changed to the famous Ms. Montana. Minus the stripper pole. sigh.
the whole crew
The royal parents dressed the night before. (I don't think I have any pictures of my witch costume on Halloween. Yep. 2 costumes for me.)
Spoiler Alert for another post:
I really should have dressed up as Nancy Drew or anyone from the Bloodhound Gang (when you are in trouble we are there on the double fame). Do you think I am letting my stroller just go? If wandering around with a knife in one hand and a flashlight in the other is any indication, you truly ain't seen nothing yet. I watch way too many crime dramas on TV and I am way too bada$$ to give up my stroller without a super fight. I will spare the deets, but suffice it to say I will be participating in stakeouts. The perps should consider themselves warned.
Comments
So happy the camera was found. I will pray the stroller turns up and, let's be honest, that the thieves pay dearly, oh dearly!
So glad that you found your camera! That has got to be the biggest relief. Don't give up on your stroller....you will find that thing, I just know it!
I am taking on that blog challenge thing too....it just seems like a good thing to do!