I like summer. Alot. I like sunshine, sno-cones, air conditioning and bare feet.
I hate winter. Alot. I hate clouds, colds, dry skin, and being cooped up.
So last week winter decided to rear its ugly rear and remind me how much I hate it.
Although this week I still don't have snow-cones, air conditioning, and my bare feet are slippered-I do have sunshine.
so I can enjoy and remove the creepy hanging napkin craft ghosts by Abbie.

And have a little buddy rake (upside down)out the flower beds

And wonder who in the world planted my surprise sunflowers (they must know I am a bit of a slow and lazy weeder because it survived)

And marvel and nature's little drama queen.

Today I am grateful for sunshine reminding me that winter does end eventually after 6 or 7 months.
I hate winter. Alot. I hate clouds, colds, dry skin, and being cooped up.
So last week winter decided to rear its ugly rear and remind me how much I hate it.
Although this week I still don't have snow-cones, air conditioning, and my bare feet are slippered-I do have sunshine.
so I can enjoy and remove the creepy hanging napkin craft ghosts by Abbie.
And have a little buddy rake (upside down)out the flower beds
And wonder who in the world planted my surprise sunflowers (they must know I am a bit of a slow and lazy weeder because it survived)
And marvel and nature's little drama queen.
Today I am grateful for sunshine reminding me that winter does end eventually after 6 or 7 months.
Comments