I am not a huge lover of Christmas music pre-Thanksgiving. I just don't want all that cheer up in my business before it is necessary. (not judging or hating on anyone that does it. It just grates on me a bit.)
Enter snow and cold.
Not really Weezer, Jack Johnson or Vampire Weekend mood music is it?
My older lover Sting has released a new album that is perfect for when the hounds of winter are howling in the wind. Its different and not your typical Sting sound. If I had to describe it I would say its monkish. It took me a couple of rounds of listening before it grew on me, but now its definately a keeper. Its perfect cozy weather but not chippy Christmas winter music.
Enjoy. I'm off to go make pumpkin bread.
Enter snow and cold.
Not really Weezer, Jack Johnson or Vampire Weekend mood music is it?
My older lover Sting has released a new album that is perfect for when the hounds of winter are howling in the wind. Its different and not your typical Sting sound. If I had to describe it I would say its monkish. It took me a couple of rounds of listening before it grew on me, but now its definately a keeper. Its perfect cozy weather but not chippy Christmas winter music.
Enjoy. I'm off to go make pumpkin bread.
Comments
I'm off to go pick up his new CD.