.jpg)
For the first time this year you have discovered the ice cream truck. Not wanting to be one to scar you for life by not allowing you to induldge, I shelled out $3.00 thinking that would certainly be enough for you. (as a side note the ice cream trucks around these parts are lacking the sleeper cell terrorist/creepy kidnapper look that I grew up with).
Here's the deal, from now on how about we take that same 3.00 and buy 3 BOXES of ice cream treats so whenever you hear the truck you can run to the freezer and grab one and eat it on the porch? That will also save your mom from feeling like the sugar daddy to all the primary kids in the neighborhood who didn't have any money.
Comments
That made me super happy I live in a gate community.
Send the kids over. Papa will take care of them. He's a sucker for ice cream! (Although I'm more prone to buy here than in California with the sleeper cell/terrorists at the steering wheel.)
Love the countdown.
Papa
My husband is a sucker for the ice cream truck. It drives me nuts because we too have popsicles in our freezer.