Is this month. I don't know what I will do to celebrate. I have some ideas, but we'll see.
Some thoughts:
#1. I like my blog a whole lot better since I stopped worrying about "who is out there" watching.
#2. I read like 100+ blogs, but I comment on exactly 0 lately. I'm a jerk-face.
#3. When blogging becomes something I dread doing, I take a break. No big deal. But I still read others.
#4. Facebook helps me connect with my private bloggers. If you are private, you are dead to me. (with the exception of like 3). I just don't like the extra step.
#5. I'm not blogging lately because I am obsessed with this blog. They can be a little naughty and raunchy sometimes and some of them are so clearly fake, but it is mostly a great little time suck for me.

see more pwn and owned pictures
or how about this one

see more pwn and owned pictures
and this one

see more pwn and owned pictures
I find I am walking around all day muttering laundry fail, Walmart fail, dinner fail etc..
and now that I'm finished, I suppose this is a post fail.
Some thoughts:
#1. I like my blog a whole lot better since I stopped worrying about "who is out there" watching.
#2. I read like 100+ blogs, but I comment on exactly 0 lately. I'm a jerk-face.
#3. When blogging becomes something I dread doing, I take a break. No big deal. But I still read others.
#4. Facebook helps me connect with my private bloggers. If you are private, you are dead to me. (with the exception of like 3). I just don't like the extra step.
#5. I'm not blogging lately because I am obsessed with this blog. They can be a little naughty and raunchy sometimes and some of them are so clearly fake, but it is mostly a great little time suck for me.

see more pwn and owned pictures
or how about this one

see more pwn and owned pictures
and this one

see more pwn and owned pictures
I find I am walking around all day muttering laundry fail, Walmart fail, dinner fail etc..
and now that I'm finished, I suppose this is a post fail.
Comments
Those private bloggers are dead to me too.
luckiestgirlalive at hotmail dot com
You want another time sucker?
Check out this site:
http://notalwaysright.com/
it's got some hilarious stuff.