Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Max selfies at church

I am not sure if he is showing off his new tie he got for Christmas? He is a handsome little guy!

Why I totally rule: How I rediscovered my chi

(In order to fully appreciate this post, you MUST put on the background music. Just click the play from youtube. This has potential to be a longagong post so you might as well enjoy some tunes. I did most of my training with these gentleman blasting in my ear. Vampire Weekend, I love you.) Here's the story with the gory details. Why do you tri? On October 18, 2004 I delivered a 16 week old boy in the same room of the American Fork hospital that I lost one six months earlier. (I get pregnant really easily.) The previous week I had seen the doctor and everything was looking good and right on track so yay for me. While the first one was devastating (a whole other post for a whole other day), it was number 2 that changed me. I was so angry at my body for betraying me and not letting me do what I wanted it to do. I figured I was doing all the "right things" with the taking care of myself so therefore, I would be able to carry the babies to term and everyone would live happily ...

OK Jennibelle...here ya go.

sigh. I can't believe I am posting this. (Deep Breath) Before I'd like to thank Kneaders French Toast, my pregnancies, cold cereal after 9:00 pm, Rocky Road ice cream, buttermilk mashed potatoes, chocolate covered Jo's, trying to eat as much as Bradfo for making me what I was. yikes. After (well, more like During, because I'm not done yet) now I am going to go and regret posting my before pictures.