I appreciate and welcome all excuses for a party, and especially all excuses to eat pie. So I threw a Pie Party to celebrate Pi day (3.14). Good times! Here are some of the pie-rticipants.
My banana cream pie with toasted almonds and coconut. Yes I piped the whipped cream so I could control the squiggles. What of it?

Barretts and their Key Lime Wonder

Wooley's with their Blueberry Cream
Arnolds with their Ice Cream Pie (Brad's favorite)

Pi symbols were painted on all the kids faces

Guernsey's with their Delicious Care-A-Mel Apple

Their was a great variety of pie and people. Can't wait to do it next year!
My banana cream pie with toasted almonds and coconut. Yes I piped the whipped cream so I could control the squiggles. What of it?
Barretts and their Key Lime Wonder
Wooley's with their Blueberry Cream
Arnolds with their Ice Cream Pie (Brad's favorite)
Pi symbols were painted on all the kids faces
Guernsey's with their Delicious Care-A-Mel Apple
Their was a great variety of pie and people. Can't wait to do it next year!
Comments
Anyway, love reading the blog. Sorry I've been away for a while. And I'll quit bugging about the let's do lunch thing. Don't wanna be that cousin. Well, we had a great visit with Shannan on Sunday. She'd here for a quick visit. April and Scott and I talked for 3 hours! She's way into garderning so be on the lookout for a tip of the week from us on our blogs.