Cuz that child is surely gamblin' with his life. I left him alone in the kitchen while I went upstairs to do my biznis. He pushed a chair to the counter found the only box of sweet Samoa crack and helped himself. My plan was to eat one a day, not sharing, and stretching the box out as long as I could. He thwarted my plans and certainly did not savor the taste as I would have.

If I kiss his chocolately lips would it be the same?

what if I just grabbed the half eaten one from his fingers?

The blasphemy of leaving the Samoas on the floor.

I found half eaten ones all over the house.
thanks for making me less fat, Max.
If I kiss his chocolately lips would it be the same?
what if I just grabbed the half eaten one from his fingers?
The blasphemy of leaving the Samoas on the floor.
I found half eaten ones all over the house.
thanks for making me less fat, Max.
Comments