ain't she pretty?
I have been dying for a stroller that would be a. double, b. jogging, c. non-jogging, d. work as a bike trailer e. not ugly. f. super cool.
I have been drooling over this one for about a year but we were having a hard time justifying the cost. Well, it just goes to show if you cry about it enough, eventually you get what you want.
True conversation:
Anne: (while over admiring my pretty new stroller)so is this your Max push present?
Me: Yep!
Brad: What push present?
Me: The present you were supposed to give me for pushing out Max.
Brad: But you didn't push him out. All you did was make an appointment.
Silence. Palpable eye daggers being thrown in his direction.
Brad: Ok. Its your push present.
Comments
Am I a bad influence in the realm of push presents? What is Anne going to get Jason to buy her?
me.
Nope Shan, you are not a bad influence but merely a great inspiration.