And I had so many children I didn't know what to do?
But I really wanted to trim down my roses?
And rake my old ground cover?
And divide my lamb's ear?
And throw down some good compost near the front door garden bed?
But my 2 -year-old was putting fist-fulls of soil in my baby's ears?
And then she took him for a ride in the sled?
And then left him somewhere sitting in it and went to go jump on the tramp?
So the 6-year-old came and sat next to him with her friend?
And they were laughing and screaming EWWWWWW!
And then they reported to me that he was eating deer poop?
And apparently if you google "baby ate deer poop" you will find 84,300 results?
And you can't stop dry heaving while he smiles "one toothed bambi breath" at you?
Yeah. That was awesome.
But I really wanted to trim down my roses?
And rake my old ground cover?
And divide my lamb's ear?
And throw down some good compost near the front door garden bed?
But my 2 -year-old was putting fist-fulls of soil in my baby's ears?
And then she took him for a ride in the sled?
And then left him somewhere sitting in it and went to go jump on the tramp?
So the 6-year-old came and sat next to him with her friend?
And they were laughing and screaming EWWWWWW!
And then they reported to me that he was eating deer poop?
And apparently if you google "baby ate deer poop" you will find 84,300 results?
And you can't stop dry heaving while he smiles "one toothed bambi breath" at you?
Yeah. That was awesome.
Comments
And now I know what I have to look forward to next year. Although I'm hoping Blake won't be as naughty. Don't worry about Mia Mia, she'll grow out of it and then you won't have anymore funny stories to tell.
I turned out, uh, fine.