So I just sent this letter to the HOA where I live.
I feel like skipping around. Why did I not do this like 5 months ago?!
"For some time I have been acutely aware of my inability to perform the duties as should be expected to the community as president. Due to my family demands (I think we all witnessed what I am dealing with at home with my oldest), extended family challenges, seminary position, school volunteer work, and a demanding calling I am finding that I need to clear my plate.
Although I would still be interested in serving on the board in a lesser capacity, I would like to request that the board remove me as president so I can devote the time and energy to the other pressing matters.
Thank you and good luck.
Heather D."
in other words...LET SOMEONE ELSE DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!boo-ya.
I feel like skipping around. Why did I not do this like 5 months ago?!
"For some time I have been acutely aware of my inability to perform the duties as should be expected to the community as president. Due to my family demands (I think we all witnessed what I am dealing with at home with my oldest), extended family challenges, seminary position, school volunteer work, and a demanding calling I am finding that I need to clear my plate.
Although I would still be interested in serving on the board in a lesser capacity, I would like to request that the board remove me as president so I can devote the time and energy to the other pressing matters.
Thank you and good luck.
Heather D."
in other words...LET SOMEONE ELSE DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!boo-ya.
Comments
We used to have a HOA president who would peek over people's fences to make sure they were keeping up with their yards. Creepy!
And with the shape our HOA is in, I don't blame you for leaving!
Swapping primary prez for HOA prez. I would take the former too.