I am.
I'm downstairs in the basement with Brad chatting a bit. (She has left her room during her naptime and has decided to come downstairs to see what we are up to..Don't judge me, but I have been known to lock her bedroom door sometimes to prevent this from happening.)
We hear, flush! bang, flush! bang, flush! bang.
*sigh*
Brad and I decide to sneak upstairs to see what she's up to. I grab the camera for proof. Earlier this morning I changed the toilet paper roll. Looks like I get to do it again here.

On a separate note Abbie got a snail for her fish tank to help with the cleaning of the tank. Amelia named him "Haseeim" pronounced Ha-see-yem. We have no idea where she got that from. She is so cultural isn't she? She has since changed his/her name to Hasseim: baby fish snail.
I'm downstairs in the basement with Brad chatting a bit. (She has left her room during her naptime and has decided to come downstairs to see what we are up to..Don't judge me, but I have been known to lock her bedroom door sometimes to prevent this from happening.)
We hear, flush! bang, flush! bang, flush! bang.
*sigh*
Brad and I decide to sneak upstairs to see what she's up to. I grab the camera for proof. Earlier this morning I changed the toilet paper roll. Looks like I get to do it again here.
On a separate note Abbie got a snail for her fish tank to help with the cleaning of the tank. Amelia named him "Haseeim" pronounced Ha-see-yem. We have no idea where she got that from. She is so cultural isn't she? She has since changed his/her name to Hasseim: baby fish snail.
Comments
I love your ethnic baby fish snail.
Is that water and wet toilet paper all over the bathroom floor? Gross!
I love that Mia is so culturally aware. That makes it easier to look past any naughtiness, right?
maybe it wasn't a name, it was a statement?
Naughty children stories help the rest of us feel normal. Keep it up.