I am sitting on the computer watching the events of super Tuesday unfold and Abbie is sitting on my lap. I am explaining who the different people are and what they believe. I explained to her why some people don't think Clinton will win. (she's a woah-MAN) I explained to her why some people don't think Obama will win. (he's young and he has different colored skin and that scares some stupid people).
I showed her a picture of McCain.
She said, "Oh, he should not win because he is old and may die soon or somepin"
I believe she has cast her vote for the young, hip trendy guy.
I showed her a picture of McCain.
She said, "Oh, he should not win because he is old and may die soon or somepin"
I believe she has cast her vote for the young, hip trendy guy.
Comments
B - Yes there is mom - Rocky Obama.
M - His name is Barack.
B - Well I can't say that, so I'm just going to call him Rocky!
ROCKY 2008! Yes, we can!