Yesterday was Abbie's 100th day of kindergarten. She made a poster using 100 things (she chose 100 smiles), they made necklaces using 100 beads, made hats, glasses and had a ball. She wanted to wear a shirt that had 100 stripes (I did NOT count them all), and wanted me to curl her hair using 100 curls (it was a little rodeo queen for my taste) They make quite the to-do out of it and since I am always up for a celebration thought I should make my own 100 list of Abbie in school:
100 days of:
Louise, how long does it take to do her morning jobs (answer-2 hours)?
100 days of:
Snap, where did she put her backpack?
100 days of:
Hurry-Get your booty over here so we can say prayers cause you are going to miss the bus.
100 days of:
Ahhh-I love the sound of the bus taking her to school...
100 days of:
Wow-that was fast there's the bus dropping her off again
100 days of:
Dang it-I better hurry and make her an after school snack before she walks in and loses it.
The sad thing is she thought that she was going to be in the first grade now that she finished these 100 days. When I told her that it was still time for kindergarten she said, "no way because our chart doesn't even go higher than 100 so you're wrong"
Clearly 100 days of being wrong.
Comments
i miss your links... how's anne? what about shannan-- has that baby arrived? and paige? celia? nor? ellie? i read them all... and have no idea what they're addresses are i just linked through yours... i'm lost. help.