Skip to main content

Remember I was in a gang at Utah State?

Heather
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: See links to the left
C-Cake or Pie: Yes Please... Angel Food Cake, Cheese Cake, Poppy Seed Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Pie
D- Day of choice: Thursday Afternoon
E- Essential Item: Stinky Blue Bathrobe
F- Favorite Color: Amelia's blue eye color, Pumpkin-Fall's favorite drama queen
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Cinnamon Bears
H- Hometown: Danville, CA
I- Indulgence(s): Food, Gossip Magazines, Hot Baths, Target without kids, naps
J- January or July: Both
K- Kids: 3 little monkeys jumpin on the bed
L-Life is Incomplete Without: The internet, media er I mean Sunday School
M- Marriage Date: January 8, 1999
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother, 2 sistas
O- Oranges or Apples: Hard apples, juicy oranges. Not hard oranges, juicy apples
P- Phobias or Fears: hitchhikers carjacking my car, driving next to an 18-wheeler and having one of the tires fly off, those eye prober things, large flocks of crows that won't fly away, spinach slime left in the bags, spiders that keep swimming after you flush them down the toilet, someone with a camera taping the inside of a public toilet, I could go on and on...
Q- Quotes: "Life is Pain Princess"
R- Reason To Smile: My kids are hilarious. Abbie wanted to get all preachy to a smoker at the airport yesterday.
S- Season: Fall-but Winter is such a Debbie Downer
T- Tag Three +: Anne, Rach, Heidi
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm actually kind of shy which gets interpreted as biotchy. I throw up and have the runs every first day of the year in seminary.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: I loves my meat--but I don't want to think about it, so please don't make moooing noises, or clucking sounds.
W- Worst Habit: Cutting my hair short right when I get it the length I want it
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays. Too much stress at ultrasounds.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Salmon
Z- Zodiac: Taurus

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey Cuz-
too bad I missed you. You could have come over and played guitar hero with us.

Next time email me at least a week before you come out so I can make arrangments! Hope all is well XOXOXO
Ashley Clark said…
Remember the other ABC game we played with Anne about a certain boy we disliked in middle school? He he...
Celia Fae said…
You have the most specific fears I have ever heard. What eye prober things? Did you watch Grey's this week when Alex did the needle through the socket? I can't get it out of my head.
Hazen5 said…
Dang you! Does that mean I have to do this too? (t-tagged) Call us, tell me about the trip!!!
yeah, i remember. we were a tough gang... the oldest girls in the ward at 23, what was that?!?!?! :)

so how was oregon? what were ya doing there? something fun and exciting, i hope!!
heidiram said…
Dang you is right! I almost skipped right through that. Gotta do this one tomorrow . . . this is a good kids are at day-care, Tino's at school, Cristian's at work activity . . . when I'm supposed to be cleaning and catching up on stuff around the house.
heidiram said…
P.S. Although I can't get to it until tomorrow, my T: Tag + 3 is Shannan, Celia, and Scotty.
Melanie said…
I knew the 23 posse wouldn't let me down! Once you're jumped in, it's for life.
MissLed said…
What do you mean "I WAS in a gang?" Once your in, you can NEVER get out. It's just a different kind of gang now. A gang that blogs. :)
Nortorious said…
You were married on Elvis' birthday.
Did you wear blue suede shoes?

Popular posts from this blog

Why I totally rule: How I rediscovered my chi

(In order to fully appreciate this post, you MUST put on the background music. Just click the play from youtube. This has potential to be a longagong post so you might as well enjoy some tunes. I did most of my training with these gentleman blasting in my ear. Vampire Weekend, I love you.) Here's the story with the gory details. Why do you tri? On October 18, 2004 I delivered a 16 week old boy in the same room of the American Fork hospital that I lost one six months earlier. (I get pregnant really easily.) The previous week I had seen the doctor and everything was looking good and right on track so yay for me. While the first one was devastating (a whole other post for a whole other day), it was number 2 that changed me. I was so angry at my body for betraying me and not letting me do what I wanted it to do. I figured I was doing all the "right things" with the taking care of myself so therefore, I would be able to carry the babies to term and everyone would live happily ...

I'll go where you want me to go dear Lord, but Primary?!

Brad took the picture of me teaching GD a year ago. I was not pleased. No pictures. Brad took this picture of Max while I was teaching GD a month ago. I was pleased. Pictures of Max are fine by me. Some important thoughts on my new calling: In the 21 years since I have been in Primary as a merrie miss (apparently they are not called that anymore), I have subbed a handfull of times. It was not a success. One time, while subbing for Brad I went into the class and the boys had escaped out the window. All I saw were a set of feet as the kid was leaping out. Another time, while subbing for Brad I used the tie some kid was using and irritating everyone around him with and TIED HIM TO THE CHAIR. Another time, while subbing, the kid sliced his finger on the chair (not the same kid and he was not trying to escape my tying him up.) and ended up in the ER. (and it so happens that his mom is my 2nd counselor. I think that's funny.) I really really really loved teaching Gospel Doctrine. I hope ...

Max selfies at church

I am not sure if he is showing off his new tie he got for Christmas? He is a handsome little guy!