
As you can see by the time stamp its really early in the morning. Max is sleeping in his room happily, and I am in a pretty good mood to be up at this time. I have that Christmas morning giddiness going making it hard to go back to sleep. You see, in a few hours, Brad is getting on a plane to fly over the pond. Although I generally hate it when he leaves for even 35 minutes, he's going to be far enough away to have no say or control over the house projects I'm planning. MWAH HA HA!!!
Thanks Celia for the phone script, I've got some strategizing to do. I've got plenty of movies, mac and cheese, and fruit snacks to properly ignore my kids because I'm going to be so busy.
Oh, and the boogie man can bite me. I'm going to be way to occupada to be ascared while Brad's gone.
Comments
That Heather, she's always looking on the sun, sunny side of the street.