Conversation with Abbie this morning:
Abbie: Mama, let's play a game.
Me: What do you want to play?
Abbie: I don't know.
Pause.
Me: How about Cinderella?
Abbie: How do you play that?
Me: I am the wicked step mother and you have to do everything I say and sing songs about birds and mice.
Abbie: OK!!! (giggling...)
Amelia: And Me!!!
Me: (to self). Suckas.

Abbie: Mama, let's play a game.
Me: What do you want to play?
Abbie: I don't know.
Pause.
Me: How about Cinderella?
Abbie: How do you play that?
Me: I am the wicked step mother and you have to do everything I say and sing songs about birds and mice.
Abbie: OK!!! (giggling...)
Amelia: And Me!!!
Me: (to self). Suckas.
Comments
Do you know of any stories of boys who clean for their mother?
If so, let me know.
My Cinderellas are on to me. I have to be Cinderella and they are the wicked stepmother.